It only takes one single unit of bad product to ruin your brand reputation. Critical Manufacturing’s material model supports all types of batch, lot and unit configurations and enables virtually any material logical and physical operation of a discrete manufacturing process.
Key features include:
- Hierarchical Material model with different levels of Material tracking.
- Rich set of material transactions, including: Dispatch, Undispatch, Track-In, Track-Out, Abort, Rework, Temporary Off-Flow, Move-Next, Special Move-Next, Split, Merge, Store, Retrieve, Change Quantity, Change Product, Attach, Detach, Combine, Compose, Assemble, Disassemble, Hold, Release, Ship, and Receive.
- Support for primary and secondary units of measures as well as automatic unit of measure conversions.
Benefits for your operations:
- Increased operational efficiency.
- Complete real-time traceability and genealogy at the individual batch, lot or serialized unit.