It only takes one single unit of bad product to ruin your brand reputation. Capturing the real-time state of every material and managing their life cycle in the plant is absolutely essential for shop-floor operations. For traceability purposes, the history of every material must be captured in the system.
Materials & Containers module tracks materials, sub-materials, and their containers throughout the manufacturing process. It provides the following capabilities:
- WIP Tracking (Order, Lot, Panel, Board…)
- Consumables Management
- Traceability and Genealogy
- Defect Management (Classification, Repair, Scrap…)
Critical Manufacturing’s material model supports all types of batch, lot and unit configurations and enables virtually any material logical and physical operation of a discrete manufacturing process.
Key features include:
- Hierarchical Material model with different levels of Material tracking.
- Rich set of material transactions, including: Dispatch, Undispatch, Track-In, Track-Out, Abort, Rework, Temporary Off-Flow, Move-Next, Special Move-Next, Split, Merge, Store, Retrieve, Change Quantity, Change Product, Attach, Detach, Combine, Compose, Assemble, Disassemble, Hold, Release, Ship, and Receive.
- Support for primary and secondary units of measures as well as automatic unit of measure conversions.
- Complete traceability of individual materials.
- Genealogy of individual or lot materials in real time or through custom reporting.
Benefits for your operations:
- Increased operational efficiency.
- Complete real-time traceability and genealogy at the individual batch, lot or serialized unit.
- Increased visibility and monitoring capabilities.
- Paper reduction.