News & Events
CRITICAL Manufacturing awarded SME Excellence 2013
February 07, 2014
CRITICAL Manufacturing has been awarded with the SME Excellence 2013 status, a business qualification status created by the Portuguese government agency IAPMEI, in partnership with Tourism of Portugal and the main Portuguese Banks.
The status is a recognition of top financial performance and low risk, allowing the awarded companies to benefit, beyond the reputation the award provides, from better access to financial products and a network of services.
The selection is based on the group of SMEs Leaders that additionally meet the following criteria:
- Belonging to the first 2 levels of rating (AAA or AA), based on the Report and Accounts of 2012;
- Comply with the following financial criteria, supported the financial statements of 2012
- a) Financial Autonomy > = 35%;
- b) Turnover growth compared to 2011> = 5%;
- c) Return on Equity > = 10%;
- d) Return on Assets > = 3%.
From a universe of approximately 300.000 SME’s, 7.000 have been awarded the SME Leader status and from these 1.100 were awarded SME Excellence. The announcement took place at Europarque in Santa Maria da Feira, with the presence of the Minister of Economy of the Portuguese government.
For more information, please see here (Portuguese)