Senior MES Implementation Engineer (USA)
If you are a self-motivated individual who has a passion for software development and thrives in a fast paced environment, look no further! Team up and apply now as a Senior MES Implementation Engineer.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze production processes of advanced manufacturing industries in North America.
- Contribute to MES requirement specifications and solution designs.
- Participate in MES implementation projects as a functional or technical consultant.
- Perform solution training to key users.
- Author requirement and project documentation.
- Oversee user acceptance testing
- Contribute to the growth of the Critical Manufacturing Implementation Services team in North America.
What you must have:
- 5+ years experience in MES implementation projects as a functional consultant or solutions architect.
- Solid understanding of advanced manufacturing production processes and requirements, particularly in electronics, semiconductors or medical devices industries.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and a customer savvy behavior.
- English proficiency - spoken and written.
- Availability to travel.
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience with MS project.
- Experience in specification and design of integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP or PLM.
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment integration communication protocols and standards (OPC UA, OPC DA, CAMX, CFX, OIB, SECS/GEM).
- Background in software development using .NET / C# and / or database technologies (Oracle, SQL server)
What we offer (click » here « for more information)
- Excellent career opportunities as part of a growing presence in North American markets
- Integration in a highly passionate team with global ambitions
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
Interested? Then just tell us why you’re the right candidate and send us your CV using the form below.