Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Maia (Porto), Portugal
The Marketing Communications Specialist will collaborate with multiple departments, external contractors and partners to lead, assist or contribute to the research, creation, production and tactical delivery of a wide range of marketing programs and content including events, conferences, webinars, websites, digital marketing, campaign content, product collateral, press, customer communications and more as required.
What you’ll do:
- Research and write marketing content about the manufacturing industry and commercial enterprise software
- Produce and stylize content appropriately for different media, including web sites, email, social media, brochures, e-newsletters, presentations etc.
- Address a range of audiences, including those in executive, operations, manufacturing and IT/technical roles
- Communicate complicated concepts in a clear and succinct manner
- Collaborate with suppliers such as graphics designers, contract providers, writers, PR agencies as required.
- Manage website content updates and changes
- Plan, write/edit and manage digital marketing such as social media posts, e-newsletters and blog posts for Internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the planning and execution of conferences, tradeshows and other varied sales, marketing, corporate or customer events.
- Ensure that all marketing content meets corporate quality standards and accurately reflects the target market, the products and customer requirements.
- Manage projects from concept to completion while keeping all stakeholders updated.
- Work well in a team oriented, fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with deadlines.
What you must have:
- Highly organized and professional approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience in a B2B environment or agency.
- Strong creativity and communication skills, eager to contribute and participate in all aspects of planning campaigns, content and events as required.
- Good understanding and experience with contemporary sales and marketing tools and platforms such as web sites, CRM, marketing automation, analytics, SEO, SEM, apps and channels.
- Excellent speaking, writing, grammar and editing skills in English.
- High level of computer skills, technological ability and proficiency with Office applications.
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- A good understanding of inbound lead generation processes in a B2B environment
- Some familiarity with manufacturing, software and technology
- Design and layout experience
- Video planning and production experience
What we offer:
- Integration in a highly passionate team
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- An agile, focused atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Additional fringe benefits like mobile phone and health insurance
- A professional yet relaxed environment with free fresh fruit and weekly therapies (shiatsu)
Interested? Then just tell us why you’re the right candidate and send us your CV using the form below.