Junior Support Engineer
Location: Maia (Porto), Portugal
We are looking for a software Junior Support Engineer who believes in helping customers achieve their goals! This person must be capable of thinking creatively out-of-the box to track-down issues, reported by customers and partners, of our leading Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application.
This position is part of the Product Support group, providing technical support to our internal Product Implementation teams, partners and customers.
What you’ll do:
- Application Support - provide primary support by dealing with support requests
- Continuous improvement of support procedures, tools and runtime environment
- Interact with various internal Product teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Log and track issues ensuring the customer is kept aware of progress
What you must have:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, organization and prioritization
- Attention to detail – thorough in work carried out
- Teamwork – working together to meet deadlines
- Initiative – seeking continuous improvement and implementing best practice in technology environment
- Self-motivated and creative in all aspects of your work
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- Programming skills (C#, Typescript) are desirable; however, this is NOT a programming role but rather a software support role
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Experience with scripting languages (ex: Powershell, Bash)
It’s not expected that you’ll have deep expertise in every dimension above, but you should be interested in learning any of the areas that are less familiar.
What we offer (click » here « for more information)
- Integration in a highly passionate team
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- An agile, focused atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Additional fringe benefits like mobile phone and health insurance
- A professional yet relaxed environment with free fresh fruit and weekly therapies (shiatsu)
Interested? Then just tell us why you’re the right candidate and send us your CV using the form below.