Business Intelligence Engineer
Location: Maia (Porto), Portugal
Do you have experience in SQL Server and Power BI? ould you like to work within a team of highly experienced professionals that are ready to share their knowledge and make you grow?
We're looking for self-motivated individuals who have passion for software development and thrive in a fast paced environment. If you think you're a good fit for this role, team up and apply now as a Business Intelligence Engineer..
What you’ll do:
- Work with customer business representatives to identify key reporting and BI requirements.
- Design, develop and implement BI solutions for high-tech industries.
- Create data analysis reports and appealing visualizations.
What you must have:
- More than 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience with SQL Server and Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to propose and design appealing data visualizations according to the business requirements
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- Experience writing SQL Server Reporting Services reports
- Experience building ETL mechanisms
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services data models
- Knowledge of manufacturing-related performance indicators
- Exposure to .NET / C# back-end development
- Experience working in teams following agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
What we offer (click » here « for more information)
- Integration in a highly passionate team
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- An agile, focused atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Additional fringe benefits like mobile phone and health insurance
- A professional yet relaxed environment with free fresh fruit and weekly therapies (shiatsu)
Interested? Then just tell us why you’re the right candidate and send us your CV using the form below.