IIoT accelerates and sustains process improvements that drive better, faster, and more cost-effective decisions. Improving KPIs that drive operational efficiency and business value is critical to achieving competitive advantage, in any industry. As companies upskill their workforces to execute on data-driven decisions, they are poised to deploy an IIoT strategy that will create a next generation decision support capability across the enterprise.
Watch this webinar to help you answer some important questions:
- What is an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) strategy?
- Do I really need an IIoT strategy if I am converging my IT and OT organizations?
- What important considerations are there for Edge-Tier architecture?
- What must be in the strategy, what’s out, and what’s adjacent?
- How can get my IIoT project funded if I don’t have hard dollar benefits identified?
- What are the Key Success Factors to deliver at reasonable risk?