There is a special bond between twins – and with a digital twin, the physical world it represents can improve dramatically. Until now, digital twin has largely been a PLM concept for design and performance simulation of discrete products. Now, a new breed of digital twin is available to support and improve manufacturing plant operations. Like the design concept, this manufacturing operations digital twin has allowed companies to dramatically improve cost, quality, timeliness, and business results.
In this webinar you will:
- Gain a view of what others understand and don’t about digital twins
- Understand what a manufacturing digital twin means
- Find out how plant operations can benefit
- Learn what others are starting to do with manufacturing digital twins
- See examples of a manufacturing digital twin in action