Manufacturing Business Intelligence
Does your company have a comprehensive and unified Single Source of Truth? Can your company turn Information into Knowledge?
The evolution of factory floor automation in all its facets has significantly increased both the amount of data and the disparity of data sources and formats. Although the data generation and storage capabilities are becoming quite common amongst manufacturers, the ones that are able to transform this huge amount of data into information to rapidly be incorporated into the analysis and decision processes are still very few.
While commercial solutions, necessarily designed for typified use cases, might result either in very high TCO or end-up very far from the required results, quite frequently the best solution are customer tailored solutions, built around reliable and feature rich platforms, by companies with proven experience in the field.
With several reference cases in Data Analysis and Manufacturing Business Intelligence areas, Critical Manufacturing has been able to deliver solutions that successfully meet its customer functional requirements, while efficiently resolving the biggest challenges comprehended in this area.
Does your company have a unified Single Source of Truth?
- From disparate applications in open or proprietary formats
- Structured and unstructured
- Duplicated and fragmented information
- Master data synchronization
- Partial and duplicated data across multiple locations
- Lag between time information is generated to when it’s available
- Big end-user “waiting time”
- Cost and effort to maintain different reporting silos
- Incomplete and Different version of the facts
- Single source of truth
- No duplicated or missing data
- Data normalized into a standard structure and format
- Easy comparison and analysis of data
- Unified and integrated access point for all users
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Easy to integrate additional data sources
Can your company turn Information into Knowledge?
- Information overload -> “finding a needle in a haystack”
- Separating common-cause from special-cause variation
- Correlations but not necessarily cause-effect
- Lack of flexibility creates long turn-around times in fulfilling new stakeholder requirements
- Different reporting tools for covering the same needs
- Too-rigid or Too-complex user interfaces
- Slow response times for queries and reports
- Standard and ad-hoc queries + reports
- Automatically generation and distribution of reports
- OLAP Analysis for data slice and dice
- Data Mining for advanced data analysis
One Consistent Productive and Unified User Experience
- Empowering the End-User through flexibility
- Web based interface – no deployment effort
- One stop-shop for all data analysis needs
- Performance optimization for the most common reports
- Export to familiar tools, such as Excel, for further analysis
If you'd like to know how we can help you, please