Critical Manufacturing hosts MOM Institute Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 workshop
June 06, 2018
Manufacturing Operations Management Institute in collaboration with Critical Manufacturing are hosting a special edition of MOM-Institute Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 workshop. This unique one day workshop will offer the opportunity to discuss practical, deployable strategies and explore the vision of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
Together we will discover that MES/MOM is the “Smart” foundation to leverage the new technologies and methodologies for the future of our industry. Based on considered Smart Strategies to start implementing the vision, the participants will walk away with a plan of action to deliver that most valuable of commodities – a return on investment now and in the future.
Register with the following code to receive a $250 discount: CMSMART
Following the workshop Critical Manufacturing is hosting a special evening networking reception for all attendees inside the gallery of the Body Worlds Decoded Exhibition.The exhibition uses augmented reality and other emerging technologies, in essence putting in to practice some essential elements from our workshop discussions.
Location & Date
Tech Museum of Innovation
San Jose, California
July 19, 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm
INSTRUCTORS: Jan Snoeji
- Exercise 1: Current understanding
- The essence of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Germany’s Dual Strategy – how clever are these Germans?
- The Smart Service Welt – how to get rich!
- Current Status
- Research, Government and Social Influence
- The Chasm – how big is the Gap between Vision and Reality?
- Let’s see - examples of deployed smart solutions
- Core Concepts of Industry 4.0
- Smart agents, Cyber Physical Systems, Internet of Things, …
- Exercise 2: Orient – Imagine smart solutions in your company!
- What should you be doing NOW to become Industry 4.0 ready?
- The Smart Backbone – MES and MOM
- Why deploy MES/MOM?
- What is the difference between MES/MOM and ERP?
- What are the steps needed to deploy a MES/MOM?
- How can my people be prepared for an MES/MOM deployment?
- How can MES/MOM support Lean/Six Sigma and Agile Manufacturing?
- Exercise 3: Decision Time!
- Summary and Close
Registration Fee: $895.00