Contract number: 2009/6577
Critical Manufacturing signed a contract with the Institute for Support of Small and Medium Enterprises and Innovation (IAPMEI) for financial incentives under the Incentive Scheme for Research and Technological Development (R&DT), after submitting an application to QREN.
The contract, for the project number 2009/6577, provides a financial incentive of 2,334,687.21 € non-reimbursable and 444,895.74 € reimbursable incentive, for an overall elegible project investment of 3,930,366.70 euros, between 2009-05-15 and 2012-04-30.The project is called SPRINT, and has been financed by QREN under the Operational Programme for Competitiveness Factors.
The project consists on a new generation Manufacturing Operations Management / Manufacturing Execution System solution. Using a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), an orchestration layer and an extensible rich functional model, the solutions shall include:
- A Manufacturing Execution layer aiming operational efficiency, including ERP integration, resource tracking, maintenance management and routing & dispatching
- Features aiming full online visibility and traceability, including material and container multi-level model, material history, genealogy and monitoring solutions
- Engineering and Process Control functionality, including Advanced Engineering Data Collection, Statistical Process Control, Bill Of Materials Management and Equipment Integration
- Integrated Quality Management, including Specification Management, Checklists & Exceptions Management, Failure Catalogue
- Operations Intelligence features, including Dashboards, Reports, OLAP and Data Mining